Thursday, April 17, 2008

Much Cause to Celebrate

Anne & Ashley are engaged!! I couldn't be more happy for these two. They are truly a great couple and have been such good friends to me. This past weekend I was fortunate enough to celebrate with them on the day of their engagement. We had known this was coming, for a few months now...and with ring in hand, Ashley proposed on Saturday (a beautiful day!) in Central Park. I think Anne asked "are you joking?" and "are you really asking me?" a few times before it sunk in and she realized he wasn't kidding around! Of course, she said yes.
We surprised her at the Algonquin soon after they returned from the park. I have honestly never witnessed Anne so overtaken with happiness--Ashley had arranged everything (the whole weekend) so well. Anne couldn't even stop her hand from shaking to show me the ring! It was such a pleasure to see them both so happy. I love both of you dearly!

No comments: