Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Snow

12/6/09.
These last months have been flying by. When that happens, I know I'm too busy or that I need to stop pushing myself so hard. I'm exhausted when I get home and crashing earlier and earlier. this is not working! Somehow it's December and I'm sure 'tomorrow' it'll be over. Anyway.
Above = our first snow, last Saturday night/Sunday morning. We had just picked up our giganto xmas tree...waking up to our first snow fall the following day? Good timing. Before I even had a chance to post these photo of our snow dust, we were dumped on this morning. And this, of course, called for the spontaneous singing of snow-themed songs. ...Until I get in the car and realize I need to drive all the way to Woonsocket. And I have to do it every day we receive these gifts of snow dumps.
12/9/09.
12/9/09.