Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Cards for 2009

Handmade Holiday Cards, 12/13/09.

Finally! A relaxing weekend with plenty of down time, little to no stress, and a chance for Chris and I to waste away the day watching movies. Since I can't sit still watching t.v. for very long, I dragged my box of scrapbooking paper downstairs and made cards all day. I doubt I'll be able to get many more done...there are still the envelopes to make (if I can find enough paper grocery bags), but I enjoyed every bit of this.How To: This was very easy to pull together. With a Google image search, I found a clip art image (here) of a deer/fawn, printed/cut it out, and used it as a pattern to trace onto various patterned papers. Mount the cut-out deer onto another rectangle and mount on paper that has been folded into a card. Done and done.
I heart wood-grain.
14 and counting...