Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holiday Shopping Ideas

I'm still planning to do as much handmade giving/purchasing for the holidays as possible. Craftland should help me out. But you...you may be a terrible shopper. So I will help you out.

For your stocking-stuffing needs:
Talking Japanese Watch $20

Take the pressure off your friends and stop yapping their ears off. Ask them to buy you a talking Japanese watch. It'll keep you company and you'll learn to shout out the time in Japanese.


3-D Doodle Kit $9

Because Beowulf in 3-D was so unimpressive, you, by default, will make cool stuff with your 3-D kit. Doodle doodle doodle. Then send it to me and I'll put it on my fridge.


Pinhole Camera $28

No glue, no scissors. A put-it-together-yourself paper camera that works with 35mm film. So fun. For the camera people. I'd buy this myself, but I'm eyeing the Holga at my local camera shop.

In case you have no stocking to stuff...here's a stocking for ya, from Crafty Robot ($50). We've officially entered the holiday season. Be nice.



No comments: