Saturday, November 3, 2007

Pirate vs. Rockstar, Halloween Smackdown

Last week we had a small, last minute Halloween get-together. A few came in full costume awesomeness, while "the costume box" from my closet was forced on those who came naked. Chris was a perfect Captn. Jack, Jason came as a rock-star, literally, and Theresa, a New England equestrian WASP. rider from Connecticut. Theresa's sister Marie was Donna Summers? and Doug's was either Moses, Jesus, Cesar, or (what I thought) King Triton from the Little Mermaid. My costume morphed from a renaissance roller-girl to a sheep wearing Buffy the Vampire Slayer's jacket. Don't ask. Sad news: I dropped my camera 15 min. into the party. It's currently in IL getting fixed. And no photoshop access to brighten up the pics (another tragic story). Most of the pics here are from Jason's camera.



1 comment:

Jared Woodard said...

I've always thought of him as a pirate who's forced to wear regular people clothes all the other days of the year.