Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Exploding Christmas Spirit

I've been meaning to put these pictures up all week but my to-do list has been out of control. Our Christmas tree is covered with ornaments handmade each year by friends and family, starting in 2001. That year, I was living with Anne & Katie near Fordham's campus. Not only was our nativity scene designed on a Light Bright, but we made paper ornaments with friends' photos and created painted clay/Playdoh ornaments. Later years included plastic beads ironed together in various shapes, personalized foam snow people, and sparkly snowball people. I'm not sure what this year's addition will be, but I'll try to wrangle people to contribute at our Christmas party later this month.  

Here are pictures of our tree and the Christmas spirit that exploded all over the house.

1 comment:

MOM said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! You're a born decorator. :-)
MOM