Sunday, June 1, 2008

What Summers are Supposed to be Like

Somehow, I awoke this morning without a hangover. Last night was a late night out with friends and a visit to our local bar, which we've named "Suzie Q's," despite its being called A & E Pub or something boring like that. Isn't "Suzie Q's" a great name for a bar? Maybe when I open one up...
We've officially been in Providence for one year today. Cheers to our one-year anniversary with Providence. Without realizing the occasion, Chris & I celebrated today by further exploring our new hometown. What a perfect day -- beautiful weather while at Lincoln Woods State Park, the Mets look great tonight, and I've been playing with paint all evening. I expect lightning to hit the house any minute.

Chris' comment for the day: "At least there's not too much
'nature' here. I can handle this." City boys are funny.

No comments: