Saturday, July 19, 2008

Texture & Sparkles

Project Catwalk Wk 1 Submission: Playing with texture on this last layout was great, including both the texture of the rubber cupboard liner (above), the 'crystal' brads, & the textured paper (below). Sadly, I just realized this evening that I won't be able to submit a layout entry for the second week of Project Catwalk (at SIStv). We're heading out of town the day of the episode. How did I miss that?!?

Anyway, thought I'd post a few camera photos of the layout, since the scanner did something funny to the coloring. "crystal brads & shimmery paper" (below)And...today a beautiful sparkly package from SIStv arrived in the mail. These are the RollerRink Thickers (in taffy) that I've been coo-ing over. The others are from the ShoeBox line of Thickers. I'm on a sparkle kick. I wasn't the only one happy with the ScrapInStyleTV package.

No comments: