Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Stuff Round-up

Christmas is almost here, so I thought I'd post a few more holiday things & set up future posts before signing out for the week. I hope you're all having a great holiday, staying warm, and hopefully getting to step away from work for a bit. These cuties are (soon to be were) edible gingerbread ornaments from our landlords upstairs. Note the "girl" with an A and the "boy" with a C...Cute!
...a gift from Right at Home. I painted the chipboard tree green & added the laser cut paper (from a 12x12), added glitter (with Stickles - what a great product!) & a few blue blings. The store was *very* kind to its regular customers this holiday - including a day of free projects, layouts, & a take-home album. The paper snowflakes and flowers slowly filling the house were a great way for me to use all the sweet holiday paper I had in my stash. How About an Orange was my snowflake inspiration this holiday - I love her crafty diys.
And here's a peek of the New Year Cheers garland I just made (from a gorgeous coaster set - a gift from Sarah at Things are Better With a Parrott). I'll post more of the garland closer to New Years. Happy Holidays!

No comments: