Sunday, August 10, 2008

Project Catwalk, Week 3 & 4

Project Catwalk Wk 4 Submission, 8/9/08.

Week 4 on Project Catwalk just closed last night. (See my explanation of Project Catwalk here if you're lost). Wk 1: Use odd items off of a list of household things (like a coffee filter) in a layout. Wk 2: I missed week 2 because I was in Queens and Wk 3: Complete a layout on "your style," inspired by one of the week's runway garmets. My what? Kanye's style is "way more fresh-ah." I should've gone with that. Week 4 (due last night) required a 4-page red, white, & blue mini-album using 4 words off of the list used to describe the olympians in the Project Runway ep.). I made the entire thing yesterday, to get it in by the deadline for my 5 points. Watch out!

I rarely use words like "determiniation" & "bravery" in making a layout because I don't describe people with words like these in my every-day speech. But I find the Project Catwalk contest too cute to stop. So, all of this is to say, don't judge me for being cheesey. And if I fall too far into this land of syrup, someone please drag me back.

The end. Oh wait, here's Wk 3's "style" layout as well (below).

No comments: