Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Gorgeousness of Fall

This weekend our friends, Jared, Kimberly, and little Rowan, drove up from nyc for a visit. Saturday night, we caught up, made plans for a podcast (to replace the Ricky Gervais show), and examined the likelihood of hypnotism revealing past-lives. Rest assured, my friends, I am not alone in my crazy theories about unicorns and psychics. Rowan proved to be beyond cuteness and maybe the most jovial little-one I've ever come across. His continual laughter? Incredibly charming. Made me want to stop being so serious all the time. Between unicorn rides.Sunday we lucked out with gorgeous weather & perfect timing for a drive out to the orchard we visited last fall. We had a picnic, walked through almost the entire orchard & pumpkin patch, and ate raspberries right off the vine. Never a fruit more sweet. Too bad for my fruit-phobic partner. More photos to come...

No comments: