Sunday, October 5, 2008

Palin Paper Doll & Mail Day

Fold US Candidate (found through How About an Orange) lets you print out & fold up your favorite candidates. I thought Palin would be the most appropriate for our paper doll needs. Note: She's holding lipstick. Here's my final product:And two lovely things arrived in the mail: A package of Hambly products that I won in a drawing (the new line is gorgeous) and the first copy of my birthday subscription to Real Simple from Anne & Ashley (thank you!), which I'll be tearing through promptly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
I just came across your Palin finger-puppet and I love it.
My name is Adi and I am the creator of Fold US Candidate.
I am thrilled to see how people are creating their own presidential finger-puppets.
Would you mind if I add your cool photo to FoldUScandidate flickr photostream??
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25462708@N03


you are welcome to reply me at:
folduscandidate@gmail.com

happy folding,
adi

Danielle Flanders said...

Hi Amy Leigh!
You have won the copy of the Paper Crafts magazine on my blog: www.danielleflanders.blogspot.com. Please e-mail your mailing address to me and I'll get that out to you!
dflanders71@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Danielle