Sunday, November 30, 2008

Willow's Surgery & Birthday Date Cards

Cat* goes in for surgery early tomorrow morning. They'll put her under & remove the little tumor on her paw. City Kitty (our feline-only vet) will call tomorrow afternoon for an update & then again in the evening when we can pick her up. Hopefully she'll leave her paw alone, so we won't have to stick one of those cones around her head (I know she'll hate that).
*We really only call her Cat anymore. She seems to prefer it.

I'm terrible with dates, specifically birthdays. So, when SIS mentioned making Birthday Date Cards to go in the back of an address book, I thought I'd put my own together. These are a bit more decorative than theirs, but I've got a perfect place for them -- in the back of my address box, made earlier this year. Now, birthdays & the addresses where to mail the cards are in the same place.

No comments: