Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wedding Invitations

My close friend Anne is getting married in August. My being so far away, and unable to fly back and forth, I haven't been able to do much to support her through the process. Sad. But, I was able to help her with the save the dates and set her up with Sarah Parrott who designed and hand-printed everything [save the dates (gocco printing) & invitations (letterpress)]. I also offered to hand-address the 140 invitations. And to be totally fair, while you may be impressed because it sounds difficult, it only took a few hours. Easy breezy.This past week, Chris and I stacked, stamped, and stuffed the final invites (he also licked the adhesive on every. single. envelope). The stamps I found through Sarah's website (you can order them online here) -- they matched the ink color perfectly. Final results: gorgeous.