- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups (4 oz) crisp rice cereal, such as Rice Krispies®
1. Sprinkle a large baking sheet with drops of water, then cover with wax paper. Set aside.
2. ...Place half the chocolate in a large glass bowl and microwave on high in 15-second increments, stirring after each, until melted. [A]dd the remaining chips to the melted chocolate and stir until all is fully melted.
3. Stir in the cereal until evenly coated, then pour onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading the mixture a little thicker than 1/4 inch with an offset metal spatula or a rubber spatula. Set aside to cool at room temperature until crispy, about 4 to 6 hours (or leave covered with parchment paper on the counter over night). Slice the bark into small rectangles.I'm not a big sweet tooth, so these are perfect for me - crispy & not too sweet!