Chocolate & Raspberries (or Blackberries)
- Berries (your choice - blackberries are less-sweet)
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
2. Melt the chocolate. (We don't have a double boiler, so I tossed a 1/4 c. of chocolate chips into a small glass pot on low heat. Stir while the chips are melting, removing the pot from the heat periodically to avoid burning). Your goal is to melt the chocolate down just enough so that you can drop dollops of it onto the tin foil.
3. As soon as the drops are down, place a berry on top.
4. Place tray/plate in the fridge (you could try the freezer, as well). As soon as the chocolate has hardened, peel off & enjoy.